Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Haruno Sakura I_vote_lcapHaruno Sakura I_voting_barHaruno Sakura I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Haruno Sakura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsHaruno Sakura Narutobutton

Events
Haruno Sakura 60676367

Haruno Sakura

Go down

Haruno Sakura Empty Haruno Sakura

Post  Haruno Sakura Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Name: Sakura Haruno

Background:

:{ Early Childhood }:.

Haruno Sakura was born from an average middle class family in Konogakure no Sato. It is not stated whether her parents were also shinobi or if she had siblings. Unlike her teammates, Sakura seemed to be devoid of painful memories of losing a close family member or prolonged ostracism. Except for the bullying and the taunting she received for her wide forehead at the start of her academy days, she lived a relatively peaceful, normal childhood. Her first closest friend was Yamanaka Ino. They went through similar classes, one of which was flower arrangement, a requirement for kunoichi training. During the times they spent together, Sakura learned to smile and be more confident about herself. In spite of this, however, she wasn't entirely happy. She wanted to stand on her own feet and stop chasing after Ino's shadow. The day she chose to do this was the day their friendship ended and their rivalry began. It was the day they both discovered they liked the same boy: Uchiha Sasuke.

.:{ Later Academy Years }:.

She was a bright student who did well in class. Because she was diligent in her studies and was very good in memorizing concepts, she easily blended in, satisfying her instructors. She found it easy to control her chakra flow and used this to her advantage, performing basic ninjutsu with ease during class demonstrations. Her taijutsu was average but was enough to pass Academy standards. She could have trained harder and developed into a stronger kunoichi had she not been preoccupied with her excessive infatuation over Sasuke, who happened to be in most of the classes she attended. Though she attended a shinobi school, she acted like an ordinary, civilian teenager who fretted over looks and daydreamed about boys.

.:{ Genin Life }:.

After graduating from the Academy, she was assigned to Team Seven, with Hatake Kakashi as her new teacher and Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke as her teammates. From the start, it would seem that their experiences as a team would be fraught with difficulty, starting with a difficult bell test conducted by their new sensei. Because of her lack of experience in the practical applications of her skills, she did not do well under the various tactics employed by the masked sensei, falling easily under the genjutsu of seeing Sasuke dying before her eyes. In the end, they were only able to pass the test after learning the basic requirements of teamwork. After the bell test, they had several missions, mostly of low ranks.

One of the most significant missions they had as a Genin was the bodyguard mission from Konoha to Nami no Kuni (Land of Waves). The mission started as a C-ranked mission because Tazuna, the bridge builder who requested the mission, lied about being hunted down by hired ninjas. (He would explain later that it was done because their village was poor and could not afford the expensive fees for higher ranked missions.) When someone suddenly attacked them, Sakura immediately went in front of Tazuna, shielding him. Sasuke went in front of her, also ready to defend the client. It was Kakashi, however, who was able to do an effective counter-attack. It was also him who realized that the mission should have been ranked higher, possibly above B-rank. The complications of the mission as well as the dangers it presented shook the inexperienced trio and almost made them return back to Konoha. But they persisted in the end.

After they thought they defeated Zabuza, they held a tree-climbling practice to improve their chakra control. Sakura showed her skill at molding chakra by being the first to reach the tree branch without using hands. She did this by focusing a fixed amount of chakra to her feet, enabling her to climb easily. Her two teammates found it difficult to do the exercise and took a longer time to practice. When the bridge was close to its completion, Zabuza (to their surprise) and Haku both attacked, overwhelming the team. Sasuke nearly died after getting attacked by Haku's needles, causing Sakura to cry over his "death." Fortunately, it was a temporary state. Team Seven was able to turn the tables around at the last minute and achieve victory for their mission. During this experience, Sasuke's Sharingan activated for the first time.

.:{ The Chuunin Exams: Preliminaries - First Stage }:.

In spite of her exposure to missions, Sakura wasn't confident of her skills. Her stamina was weak and her basic skills weren't enough to make her survive a battle. This was why she was reluctant to take part in the Chuunin Exams that was held in Konoha. But upon seeing that her teammates seemed confident enough to participate (at least Sasuke seemed to be), she ignored her unsettled thoughts and joined anyway.

The first stage of the preliminaries involved written exams and had a lot of psychological pressure. Sakura managed to answer the test questions without cheating or using jutsu, proving her intellectual prowess. Sasuke and Naruto also cleared the first part of the preliminaries, with Sasuke answering the questions using his Sharingan stealthily and Naruto leaving the entire thing blank (much to her chagrin) but never once getting caught cheating.

.:{ The Chuunin Exams: Preliminaries - Second Stage }:.

The second stage was held at the Forty-Fourth Training Ground, also called the "Forest of Death." The forest on its own was eerie and dark and had its share of wild animals. Being told that they could die while fighting for the scrolls made everyone uneasy. It did not help that Sasuke was already being targeted by Orochimaru.

During one of the skirmishes, Orochimaru finally revealed himself. They fought bravely but they were no match for the Sannin who seemed to enjoy toying with them. Sasuke fell after receiving the cursed seal. Naruto, meanwhile, also fell in the midst of fighting after his chakra flow was disrupted by a seal on his belly. Sakura was left to watch over their feverish forms. She had been frightened but she knew that she was the only one who could keep her teammates from getting slaughtered in their sleep. She set up some crude traps in case someone came within their range.

True enough, some Sound Ninjas who were given the mission to kill Sasuke came, attacking so suddenly. Team Dosu (Dosu Kinuta, Zaku Abumi and Kin Tsuchi) were able to pass her traps and get close to where they were hiding. Just when she thought she was going to face them alone, Rock Lee came to her rescue. He fought bravely against them and went as far as using the Front Lotus, a jutsu that his sensei forbade him to use because it puts a strain on the muscle fibers. When Lee fell after attempting to fight them with a Leaf Spinning Wind Technique in spite of a bleeding eardrum, Sakura couldn't stand to just watch them finish him. She attempted to fight back but ended up getting caught by Kin. Kin Tsuchi held her by her hair, mocking her for putting more importance on her appearance than training. Sakura was immobilized for a moment, feeling helpless. It was when Kin suggested that Zaku kill Sasuke in front of Sakura that she suddenly awakened from her stupor. She thought of Naruto, Sasuke and Rock Lee. They have protected her all this time. Lee risked his life because he said he liked her. Sakura felt that she learned from him somehow about protecting those who are important to her. That moment was her chance to do the same.

As Kin tightly held her hair, Sakura used her kunai to cut off the long, pink hair that she grew for quite some time. The act enabled her to escape Kin and attack Zaku, keeping him from using air blast against her teammates. She stuck to him stubbornly, biting on his arm even after he repeatedly landed blows on her face. Not long after, Team Ten (Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Chouji) intervened, along with Lee's teammates (Hyuuga Neji and Tenten). They managed to hold off the enemies for a while but not enough to stop them. It was only when Sasuke awakened with the activated cursed seal and went amuck that the fight reached its peak and ended. Sakura, seeing the cruelty and Sasuke's murderous intent, hugged him suddenly and begged him to stop. It was at this point that Sasuke recovered from the effect of the seal. The event frightened Sakura. Since then, she started to worry for Sasuke.

.:{ The Chuunin Exams: Preliminaries - Third Stage }:.

Sakura tried to stop Sasuke from joining the tournament at the third stage but the young prodigy was adamant at fighting his battle. She was forced to endure watching him fight the battle while fearful for the activation of the mark. Fortunately, Sasuke was able to control the cursed seal before it fully activated while defeating his opponent at the same time.

Sakura, on the other hand, was pitted against someone she knew very well: her rival, Yamanaka Ino. It started with a battle of minds, with Ino using her jutsu in an attempt to make Sakura surrender her side. When all seemed lost and Ino appeared to be having the upper hand, Sakura was suddenly roused by Naruto's loud cheering. This awakened Sakura's inner self who seemed strong enough to even defeat a mind invasion. After the mind jutsu failed, the two kunoichi resolved their battle using their weapons. It seemed that their strengths were equal. They met each blow heads on until they both fell exhausted and completely chakra-depleted. The battle ended in a draw.

.:{ Konoha Invasion }:.

Sakura did not qualify for the Final Round of the Chuunin Exams but she joined the crowd cheering for the participants who reached the most important stage. Like the third stage of the preliminaries, it also involved a combat tournament between two participants. Not being able to join the finals was frustrating but her renewed resolve kept her from wallowing in despair. Furthermore, she was more worried about her teammates. They both qualified for the finals but their enemies were formidable. Sasuke was set to fight against Sabaku no Gaara, the frightening shinobi from Sunagakure no Sato who seemed to enjoy mercilessly killing people using sand. Sakura saw how Gaara crushed Lee's legs in the preliminaries, making her fear for Sasuke's safety. Meanwhile, Naruto was set to fight Hyuuga Neji, the Byakugan prodigy. In the end, the result of the tournaments was unexpected. Both her teammates won. Unfortunately, there was no chance to celebrate their victory. Konoha had a sudden enemy infiltration!

Sakura noticed people falling asleep so suddenly. Realizing that it was induced by genjutsu, she was among the first to release herself from it and started to help others do the same. As the invasion started, several battles ensued. Sakura joined Shino, Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru as they chased after the Sand Siblings. Soon after, while trying to protect Sasuke, Sakura found herself nearly crushed by a sand claw against a tree. Gaara used her as hostage, threatening to kill her unless Naruto defeated him. Naruto eventually won against Gaara, causing the once merciless killer to change his ways.

.:{ Left Behind }:.

She had been restless that day. Naruto treated her to ramen and attempted to cheer her up but her mind had been somewhere else. She had been worried for Sasuke. Ever since she saw the cursed seal activate again during his fight with Gaara, she could not help but wonder how he could stand it. After excusing herself, she found herself wandering along the path where she first had a real encounter with Sasuke on her own. Strangely enough, he was there and he seemed to be on the verge of leaving. She tried to stop him. She tried to remind him tearfully of the fun their team had. She even told him that she understood his feelings but that revenge would not change things. Finally, while still crying, she told him that she would feel alone if he left and that she loved him so much. But nothing she said could change his mind. As a last resort, she threatened to scream but this impulsive act only made him knock her out. She woke up the next day after passing out on a bench. The moment she realized that Sasuke left, she started to cry bitterly. Two passing Jounin found her and reported this matter to the Hokage.

A team led by Shikamaru was sent to retrieve Sasuke. Though Shikamaru took every capable Genin that he met along the way, he did not allow Sakura to join them because she already failed in convincing Sasuke not to go when she met him the night before. In tears, she turned to Naruto and asked him a favor: to bring Sasuke back. She asked him because she knew he was the only one capable of doing it. Naruto saw the extent of her feelings for Sasuke and told her that it was a promise of a lifetime.

Unfortunately, the Sasuke rescue team failed to complete their mission even after the Suna siblings helped them eliminate the Sound Four. Naruto could not convince Sasuke to return and almost died fighting him. Sakura thought that Sasuke returned along with the rest until she overheard Naruto admitting to Shikamaru that Sasuke got away. It made her feel disappointed and at the same time, frustrated that she could not bring him back with her own strength. As Naruto apologized for not fulfilling his promise and tried to reassure her that it was a promise he will keep trying to fulfill during his lifetime, she told him that he didn't have to apologize and that next time, though he will have to wait for her, she will join him in bringing Sasuke back. After that, she went to the Hokage and requested for Tsunade to take her as an apprentice. Tsunade saw her determination and her potential and agreed. The training would last for two to three years. Like her, Naruto also chose to train himself under Jiraiya's guidance and left the village soon after.

.:{ A Reunion and a Bell Test }:.

Sakura saw Naruto again after two and a half years since he left Konoha. By the time they met, both of them have shown a changed attitude and appearance. She almost admired Naruto's renewed personality until she realized that his penchant for perverted pranks still existed in him. The day after Naruto arrived, Sakura joined him in Kakashi's second bell test. The rules of the first test still applied. In this particular instance, however, Kakashi took them more seriously. He no longer read from his favorite Icha Icha Paradise book and had to use his Sharingan during the activity. Sakura surprised them both by showing a variation of chakra enhanced strength, crushing the ground where Kakashi was hiding. It was one of the techniques she learned from the Hokage that she seemed to have grown fond of. Even with the combined efforts from Naruto and Sakura, however, they still could not defeat Kakashi's speed and Sharingan. Naruto came up with Kakashi's weakness and used his knowledge of Jiraiya's latest book to keep Kakashi from using the Sharingan on them. Kakashi ended up closing his eyes and getting distracted, allowing Naruto and Sakura to quickly snatch the bells from him.

.:{ Gaara Retrieval }:.

Sakura manifested her true strength at the time crisis struck Sunagakure no Sato. A pair of Akatsuki members, Deidara and Sasori, attacked the village and captured Gaara, the Godaime Kazekage. They were after the Ichibi no Shukaku that was sealed in him. Team Seven (minus Sasuke) finally had their first mission after a few years of separation. This time, they were assigned to aid Suna and assess the situation. Upon arriving in Sunagakure, Sakura learned that Kankurou, Gaara's sibling suffered from the poison inflicted by Akasuna no Sasori and was in grave danger. They later learned that Sasori was the grandson of Chiyo, one of the Village Elders, and was also a puppeteer like Kankurou. Sakura immediately went to evaluate his condition and extracted most of the poison, consequently saving his life. Shortly after, she proceeded to prepare the antidote for the remaining poison that she could not extract, gathering the medicinal herbs from Suna's medicine storehouse. She asked Kankurou to drink one of the three doses of antidotes she prepared and then rest to recuperate from his condition. He was finally out of danger.

After Kankurou's condition stabilized, Team Kakashi prepared to pursue the Akatsuki pair and rescue Gaara. Chiyo the Elder from Sunagakure joined their mission, wanting to settle matters with her grandson. Later on, they would meet another team from Konoha: Maito Gai's team composed of Hyuuga Neji, Lee and Tenten. Kakashi's tracking dogs were able to track down Gaara's scent but both teams were sidetracked by the sudden appearance of two controlled nins who were first mistaken to be Uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame. Both nins held thirty percent of the chakra of the original, giving them the same power and flexibility. This made the substitution setup almost impossible to detect. Both teams only realized this once the two decoys were killed. They immediately proceeded to track down Gaara's scent again.

When they reached the entrance of the cave, they saw that it was blocked by a seal that could only be disabled by several people removing it at the same time from different locations. Team Gai took this task upon themselves. Once the seal on the boulder was removed, Sakura crushed the large hindrance and forced her way in along with her team. They found out that they were too late: Gaara laid lifeless on the ground, guarded by the two Akatsuki members who kidnapped him. Deidara took Gaara's corpse away from the cave using a large clay bird that he brought to life. Kakashi and Naruto chased after him. Sakura and the Elder Chiyo decided to battle Sasori.

Both women were able to survive Sasori's attacks by joining forces. From the start, it seemed that they worked separately but later on, Sasori revealed to them how he noticed the chakra strings that Elder Chiyo used to control Sakura's movements. This enabled Sakura to dodge the attacks even without the experience needed to battle against puppet masters. Their quick thinking enabled Sakura to destroy Hiruko, the puppet that shielded Sasori's real body. Once Sasori's real body has been revealed, he used one of his strongest puppets: the Sandaime Kazekage who could convert his chakra into magnetic forces. Chiyo initially used Sasori's first puppets, his parents, to battle the Sandaime Kazekage but they were no match for the human puppet's inherent iron sand abilities. The puppets became difficult to manipulate after coming in contact with the magnetic sand. It was then that Sakura volunteered to be Chiyo's puppet. She battled the Sandaime Kazekage fiercely but eventually got injured by one of the poisoned iron bars hurled against her. Sasori used her weakened state to strike a final attack using the human puppet but ended up getting surprised by Sakura's counter attack. Sakura managed to smash the puppet as it came for the final blow. Later on, she revealed to the Elder Chiyo how she made injection forms out of the remaining two antidotes that she concocted back in Suna and used one on herself when she got injured. She gave the remaining dose to the Suna Elder. Sakura explained that within three minutes, the antidote would turn poison into regular proteins. Because the injection could only mean immunity from poison for three minutes, this meant that the final battle has to be decided within that time limit.

In the final battle, Sasori finally revealed his true form and the reason for his body's lack of aging: he was like a puppet himself! Except for his human heart, the rest of his body was made of puppet parts that could easily be replaced when damaged. Like Hiruko, Sasori's form seemed well-equipped for battle and gave both Sakura and Elder Chiyo a difficult time. When he still came back to life after his form was destroyed, Chiyo decided to end the battle by using the secret technique of using ten puppets at the same time. Time was running out for them. The three-minute time limit of the antidote was already up.

Sasori countered by summoning a hundred puppets. Eventually, even against the overwhelming number of Sasori's puppets, the Chiyo-Sakura duo won. Chiyo's puppets' movements were more coordinated and seemed to work as a team in contrast to Sasori's set. Chiyo managed to send a seal to Sasori, pinning him against the wall with it to keep him from using chakra strings. However, his heart form managed to escape and move to another container. The puppet container had a sword and tried to stab Elder Chiyo with it. Sakura intervened, taking the attack with her own body to protect the older female. As the sword remained embedded in her flesh, she tried to heal herself at the same time. It was more complicated though: the sword was poisoned and Sasori hit a vital spot. Even when Chiyo used the antidote on Sakura instead of using it on herself, Sakura still remained in serious condition.

Taking advantage of Sasori's distraction, Chiyo immediately launched two puppets against him. They stabbed his heart while moving into a formation as if to hug him. Ironically, those two puppets were his first ones: his parents. Then the Elder proceeded to heal Sakura's wounds. Even for a medic, the situation seemed hopeless. The Elder then used a life transfer ninjutsu to give her own life's energy to Sakura. Because it did not require all of her life's energy, the Elder only grew weakened by this transfer but did not die from it even if the usual consequence of this jutsu was death for the user.

Sasori gave them a reward for defeating him. He gave them information about Orochimaru. He told them to go to the Tenchi Bridge in Kusagakure no Sato at noon, ten days from that day to see the spy among Orochimaru's subordinates who was supposed to meet him there. After disclosing this important clue, Akasuna no Sasori finally died.

Sakura wanted to make another antidote for Chiyo's wounds but the Elder insisted on finding Gaara first instead of heading back to Suna. The pair caught up with Naruto and Kakashi after Naruto successfully found Gaara's body inside the clay bird's mouth. Gai's team, after getting themselves released from a jutsu, spotted Deidara through Neji's Byakugan. In an attempt to escape, Deidara self-detonated. Everyone had to flee for their lives. Kakashi managed to divert the impact by sending the explosion to another dimension using his Mangekyou Sharingan.

When the excitement from battling enemies subsided, Sakura finally checked Gaara for any sign of life. She found none. The Elder Chiyo, moved by Naruto's emotions over Gaara's death, used the same jutsu she used on Sakura earlier and transferred the rest of her life's energy into the lifeless form of the Godaime Kazekage. In doing this, she lost her own life in the process. Because of Chiyo's heroic act, Gaara was restored to life and was greatly received by the people surrounding him... especially by the Suna teams who finally caught up with them.

.:{ The New Team Seven }:.

They all returned home after the successful rescue of the Kazekage. Back home, Sakura reported the piece of information she gathered from Sasori to Tsunade. In spite of Shizune's protests, Tsunade agreed that it was a lead worth pursuing. Unfortunately, only Sakura and Naruto seemed fit to go on the mission. Kakashi was detained at the hospital after using his Sharingan more than usual. Yamato, a member of the ANBU and Kakashi's kohai, agreed to act as temporary team leader. To complete the four-man team, an ANBU ROOT member, Sai, was assigned to take Sasuke's place.

Sakura found Sai to be annoying because he called her "hag/ugly" while calling Ino a pretty lady. It was, however, when he started insulting Sasuke that she punched him. Naruto seemed to share Sakura's dislike for the new guy. Both were not willing to accept him as "Sasuke's replacement." This lack of tolerance for the new teammate as well as the guidance of a new leader made Team Yamato unstable at first. It did not help that Sai seemed to be having his own hidden motives in joining the mission.

They set out to meet the spy within Orochimaru's camp and planned an ambush by the Tenchi Bridge in Kusagakure no Sato. They saw that the spy was none other than Yakushi Kabuto himself. Yamato pretended to be Sasori but later on, they realized that Kabuto was no longer under the control of Sasori and seemed to be planning on attacking the Akatsuki member. Then Orochimaru suddenly appeared. The meeting ended up in a skirmish, with Naruto engaging Orochimaru in a fierce battle. In the midst of it, his anger grew and his control slipped, enabling the release of the four tails. It was the first time Sakura saw him in his kyuubi form. It terrified her, seeing the lengths of what he would do to save Sasuke. In tears, she foolishly tried to stop him but found herself knocked down by one of his tails. Yamato used his earth jutsu to trap Naruto, keeping him from attacking Sakura any further. Surprisingly, Kabuto helped Sakura and temporarily healed the wounds she sustained from Naruto's transformation.

After some time, Yamato finally succeeded in suppressing the kyuubi, giving Orochimaru and Kabuto ample time to escape. As Naruto reverted back to his normal form, Sakura started to heal him. She had difficulty healing him right away because of her injuries. While Naruto was unconscious, she started to ask Yamato if he could teach her the jutsu to suppress Naruto's transformation. Yamato told her that it was impossible because the jutsu required the genetic structure of the first Hokage, something which Yamato shares, though imperfectly. She started to feel depressed at this, realizing that there was little she could do for Naruto. It moved her to tears, revealing to Yamato the extent of her feelings for Naruto. At this point, Naruto suddenly awakened and saw her crying. He thought that Sai insulted her again, earning him a punch from Sakura.

After the brief rest, they started to track down the clones following Sai, Kabuto and Orochimaru. The trip proved to be tiresome for both Naruto and Sakura. Naruto kept falling in and out of consciousness because of the injuries he sustained from the transformation. Meanwhile, Sakura had difficulty traveling because the injuries she took from the kyuubi's chakra could not easily be healed. Sakura lied about her injuries, telling Naruto that Orochimaru attacked her. [Yamato later revealed to Naruto the truth behind the attack, telling him that Sakura lied to keep him from feeling hurt.]

Initially, they thought that Sai betrayed them when he sought out Orochimaru and offered to act as mediator between the Sannin and Danzou. Sai joined Orochimaru and Kabuto in returning to the base but his teammates caught him after sneaking into the base themselves. Naruto told him about the reason why they kept pursuing Sasuke, causing Sai to think about "bonds," something he wanted to have with his deceased "brother." Kabuto, after not seeing Sai in his room, found them outside the base, with Sai binded by a jutsu. A small skirmish ensued. Kabuto thought that Sai remained loyal to their side and released him. Sai, instead of helping Kabuto, turned against him and held him captive instead.

After explaining the reason for changing his mind, Sai joined his teammates in searching for Sasuke, overruling his real directive to kill Sasuke. Sasuke, unfortunately, did not come willingly. He escaped from his room and later, tried to attack Naruto. Their first meeting after two and a half years turned into a small battle. In the end, Sasuke managed to escape with Orochimaru and Kabuto. After crying bitterly for losing another chance to save him, Sakura and Naruto returned with the rest of their team to Konoha.

.:{ Hidan/Kakuzu Arc }:.

Not long after they returned to Konoha, Naruto started training himself in performing a jutsu taught by Kakashi. It was a higher level variation of the Rasengan. Sakura supported Naruto's efforts at training, occasionally giving him food pills and even her own cooked meal to encourage him. She was amazed at his efforts and again felt that she wasn't doing enough to catch up. Later that day, she realized that it's not what she does but how she feels about Naruto that counted.

Shortly after Team Ten (led by Kakashi in Asuma's place) started to hunt down two Akatsuki members (Hidan and Kakuzu), Team Yamato was sent as a reinforcement. Team Ten was after the two Akatsuki who battled the Nijuu Shoutai and ended Asuma's life (Team Ten's leader/sensei). In this skirmish, Sakura did not have a major role but she did tend to Naruto's wounds after he battled with Kakuzu. After they returned home, she joined Naruto in Ichiraku and was almost compelled to feed him (because he was heavily bandaged) but Sai and Kakashi's intervention destroyed the mood.

Itachi Pursuit arc

When news reached Konoha that Sasuke had killed Orochimaru, Sakura and Naruto were the first to join Kakashi's Eight Man Squad, and began the hunt. During her search, she barely missed a member of Sasuke's Taka, Karin, and later regrouped with the others. When Kiba caught Sasuke's scent, the group followed until they encountered Tobi. Sakura initially suspected that he was using genjutsu or clone techniques, but after Hinata pointed out that his chakra remained in one location and Tobi managed to escape Shino's bugs, she realized that he was removing parts of his body from existence. She attempted to head to Sasuke's location with her team, but Tobi had already taken him away.

Invasion of Pain Arc

Once they returned to Konoha and learned of Jiraiya's death, Sakura tried to comfort both Naruto and Tsunade. When Naruto blamed Tsunade for the death of Jiraiya, Sakura scolded him. She was then shocked to hear Naruto declare that he would get his revenge. She later tried to help decipher Jiraiya's dying message to find out more about the Akatsuki leader, Pain, but was interrupted by Pain's attack on the village. After saving some villagers and killing Pain's Giant Centipede, Sakura went to the Konoha hospital, where she was quickly asked to lead the medical front defending the building and healing what injuries she could, impressing Choji through her leadership and skills.

When Pain destroyed the village, Sakura was saved by Katsuyu. When she sees the village in ruins she cries out for Naruto to return to save everyone. After Naruto's return Sakura could only watch as Naruto tried to defeat the six Pains. She became worried when Naruto entered his six-tailed form, and was amazed to find out that Hinata risked her life to try and save Naruto because she loves him. She heals Hinata afterwards and watches as Pain, defeated and converted by Naruto, revives all those who had died during his attack.
Five Kage Summit Arc

Sakura joined the rest of the village in welcoming Naruto back from his meeting with Pain. First she punched him, but then tearfully hugged and thanked him. She later told him about Tsunade going into a coma, and that neither she nor Shizune could do anything for her. She tried to cheer him up, but her effort was interrupted by the arrival of Kiba. Kiba told them that Danzō Shimura has replaced Tsunade as Hokage and that he has ordered Sasuke to be executed as a missing-nin. Naruto and Sakura, hoping they might be able to convince Danzō to change his mind, asked Sai about him. Sai is unable to tell them anything, but their questioning attracted the attention of Omoi and Karui. The Kumogakure ninja informed them of Sasuke's crimes and demand any information they may have on Sasuke. Seeing how upset this made Sakura, Naruto volunteered to tell them for her the information they wanted to know about Sasuke.

Naruto, with Kakashi and Yamato, went to the Land of Iron to ask the Fourth Raikage to forgive Sasuke. While they are gone, Sai informed Sakura of the lengths Naruto has gone to to make her happy. He also said that although Naruto loved her, the strain of trying to bring Sasuke home and fulfilling the promise he made to her cause him nothing but constant pain. Shikamaru joined the conversation on behalf of the other members of the Konoha 11, telling Sakura that Sasuke's actions will only lead to war. Believing that the best course of action would be for them to personally stop Sasuke, Shikamaru asked for Team 7's consent. Sakura agreed, but insisted that she be the one to tell Naruto.

Sakura, Sai, Kiba, and Lee went to the Land of Iron to talk to Naruto. After they located him, Sakura told Naruto that she loved him and encouraged him to give up on the promise he made to her. Naruto however, does not believe her and says she is lying to herself. Angered by this, she insisted it was true and then pushed for Naruto to forget his promise to her. Naruto in turn, said that he was also pursuing Sasuke for his own reasons, not just because of his promise to her. Again, angered by this, Sakura left. Ignoring Kiba's questions about why she hasn't told Naruto their plans, she asked him to help her find Sasuke. When they start nearing Sasuke, Sakura tried to set off a knockout gas to incapacitate Kiba, Sai, and Lee. Sai stopped her and, having told Naruto and Kakashi about their plans, instructed them to wait for Kakashi to arrive. She convinced Kiba and Lee to fight Sai with her, but used the knockout gas on them as they began to scuffle.

Team 7 re-unites.

Sakura found Sasuke about to kill Karin. She stopped him and told him that she wanted to join him, even if that means betraying Konoha. Suspicious, Sasuke told her to show her resolve by killing Karin. Pretending to agree, Sakura approached them, thinking that if she killed him now, it will all be over. Karin interrupted her by warning her that Sasuke was about to kill her, but his attack was blocked by Kakashi. Kakashi instructed Sakura to heal Karin and to leave once she had done so. However she sneaked up on Sasuke and tried once again to kill him, but she then started to remember all the times they had together and she was ultimately unable to bring herself to do it. Sasuke noticed Sakura and seized her by the throat and attempted to kill her, she was then rescued by Naruto. Naruto then prepared himself to attack Sasuke after Kakashi tells him and Sakura that he will personally take care of Sasuke and wishes for them not to witness it. Kakashi states that Sakura's kunai was crafted by Sakura herself, with poison learned from Shizune, and that it would most likely not work as Orochimaru would have made him immune to it.

After Naruto voiced his determination that he and Sasuke will die together one day in battle, and that he would shoulder Sasuke's hatred as a friend, Sakura was touched by Naruto's determination, and showed her gladness that he showed her a way for Team 7 to still have a happy ending. However, Naruto suddenly collapsed from the poison kunai that Sasuke used to nick Naruto's face when he saved Sakura from him, and Sakura panicked, and gave him an antidote on Kakashi's request.

Confining the Jinchūriki Arc

After returning to Konoha, Sakura is seen present with the rest of her friends, wondering as to what Naruto is hiding from them, but then remembers his statement when they encountered Sasuke. She is then seen out of breath when she meets up with Naruto at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar, and she is happy to inform him that Tsunade is awake. Teuchi then offers her a bowl but, being in a rush to tell people the good news, she turns it down. She then tells Naruto she will see him later.

Ninja Village: Konoha no sato (aka village hidden in the leafs)

Ninja Rank: Chunin

Personality:BORDERLINE AGGRESSIVE. She was already outspoken when she was younger, often asking questions about certain things that she could not understand. Back then, however, she sometimes held herself back, not daring to venture into things Sasuke might not approve of. After a few years passed, her self-confidence grew enough to make her very assertive and sometimes downright aggressive about her opinions. She does not hesitate to use her chakra-infused fists (especially around Naruto) to stress her point (albeit violently).

SHORT-TEMPERED. In spite of the general tolerance and patience she shows around people, she tends to be very short-tempered around Naruto and other people whom she considers as either idiots or perverts. She does not spare them a moment to grasp the severity of their actions, often letting them understand better with a fist connecting with their body parts. With Naruto, it seems at times like a force of habit than an actual method to taunt him.

VULNERABLE UNDERNEATH. In spite of the cheerfulness and optimism often visible on her features, she falls into depression whenever she remembers her past. Memories that include Uchiha Sasuke seem to be the most painful and can even drive her to tears. The same depressive mood prevails over her whenever she feels that she is unable to help her other teammate, Uzumaki Naruto. The latter insecurity is related to her healing abilities. Fortunately, the moment passes and she often chooses not to wallow on it too long, ready to stand up once more to pick herself up.

OBSESSIVE. She has tendencies to obsess over something or someone. When she was younger, she obsessed about Sasuke to the point where he seemed to dictate what she liked and dreamed in life. She became obsessed with the idea of becoming the perfect girl for him. Her appearance, her attitude and even her motivation during her Academy and Genin days were inspired by this obsession. She grew her hair long because of the rumors that Sasuke likes girls with long hair. She tried to be the best in class, often trying to get Sasuke's attention whenever she did something outstanding. Finally, she also started to project the fake image of a sweet, level-headed girl who seemed like a role model. This fake façade contributed largely to the appearance of a hidden persona: an Inner Sakura. After Sasuke deserted Konoha, her obsession to win his love turned into an obsession to save him from the darkness he succumbed into.

UNWAVERING SPIRIT. This first manifested itself during the Second Stage of the Preliminaries of the Chuunin Exams. After she gained her resolve to protect her teammates no matter what, she cut her own hair and bit the enemy, stubbornly sticking to her position in spite of the enemy's repeated blows. This showed up again during her training with the Hokage. Tsunade did not hold back and attacked at full force. It would have discouraged the faint-hearted but she persisted until she learned from her shishou. It was during her fight with Sasori that this attitude played a significant role. Because of her unwavering spirit, she, along with the Elder Chiyo, defeated one of the Akatsuki members even though the odds of them winning was very low.

INNER PERSONALITY. When she was younger, she was always trying to please everyone, particularly Sasuke. Even when she did not completely agree with something, she'd say that she did if Sasuke liked it too or if she thought it was the fitting answer for an ideal girl. The suppression of her true feelings became too much that this created the existence of a distinctive alter ego. Her Inner Sakura often seethed in rage whenever she hated something but on the outside, she would just smile sweetly towards the person doing the hateful thing (unless it's Naruto). This unhealthy behavior only stopped when she started to have a good self-esteem after training with the Hokage. Gradually, her inner self came to the surface until it rarely (or never) manifested itself as a separate personality.

SECRET FEELINGS. Her attitude towards Naruto improved considerably. She grew more tolerant of his presence though this did not stop her from literally smacking some sense into his head when he borders on stupidity and perversion. Before he left for his training, she already admired him for his tenacity and enthusiasm and thought of him as a very capable ninja. When he returned, those feelings developed even more. Though those feelings might not even be close to how she felt over Sasuke, they were certainly feelings far more than friendship.

OVERALL. Outside her extreme behavior (especially around Naruto), she is polite, kind and patient with the people she interacts with. Because of her constant exposure to medic duties, she has gotten more unselfish, willing to sacrifice herself during a fight so that someone else may live. She showed a respectful attitude towards the elderly and has high regard for her mentor, the Godaime Hokage. During missions, she plays the supportive role, constantly looking after the welfare of her teammates.

Appearance:

Sakura has bright pink hair, green eyes, and fair skin. In Part I, Sakura wore a red qipao dress with white circular designs, tight dark green shorts, and a forehead protector which she used to accent her face. Sakura was often bullied due to her rather large forehead hence her nickname off Ino Yamanaka "Billboard Brow". In Part II, Sakura, now a chūnin, has acquired a new outfit consisting of the same basic red top as in Part I, with black gloves, black high-heeled boots, black shorts, short pink apron-like skirt, and pink elbow protectors.

Sakura is now also armed with a Chūnin's tantō (along with Shikamaru Nara and Ino, which she wears above her Medical Pouch, but she has never been seen using it in combat). The cloth of her forehead protector has also changed to red in color. When she's not on a mission, she wears her regular red shirt, with a light yellow shirt under it, and a navy-colored skirt. In this outfit, she still wears her sandals.

Another notable trait of Sakura's appearance is her hair. At the series' beginning, Sakura's hair was very long (when she was young, there was a rumor that Sasuke was attracted to girls with long hair). After Sakura was forced to protect the unconscious bodies of Sasuke and Naruto after their battle with Orochimaru, Kin Tsuchi grabbed Sakura's hair and taunted her for paying more attention to her appearance than practicing her jutsu. Kin kept Sakura captive, holding her tightly by the hair and forcing her to watch Zaku Abumi attack Lee. This caused Sakura to cut her hair to release Kin's hold on her, and determinedly attacking Team Dosu with a new goal of surpassing her team-mates. Sakura has kept her new, shoulder-length hairstyle for the rest of the series. Later, during the time skip, she grows her hair again, as shown in a flashback, but later cuts it.

Kekkai Genkai(if any): -

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two): Not known

Specialized Jutsu(If any): Taijutsu

Rp Sample:"What do you mean by you havent rechived the news from the raikage??", the grown up ANBU male with long black hair, a scar accros his face and a deep voice snapped at the gate guard, who was a taller cloud jounin without hair. "It is as i say, we havent rechived any words from the raikage that a squad on 4 from the hidden leaf village, should arrive today. The only news we have rechived, is that they have sended a skilled medical chunin from their village, a girl named Haruno Sakura, a friend of the kyuubi-kid killer bee-sama has told about.." . "I would be Haruno Sakura...", she spoke with a little smile accros her face, showing her ID to the guard.

The guard lifted a eyebrow, befor looking at the girl, then at the picture, then back to Sakura again. There was no mistaken it was her, having pink hair wasent normal afterall. "Hm...alright, please pass, Haruno..-san, but you others have to wait until orders from the raikage comes..". "Is it alright with you, Samu-sama? I am needed at the hospital in a few hours, it is there the rich noble will arrive with his poissining...if we dies, the village wont rechive the payment..". Samu, the long haired ANBU captain, meet the gaze of the young kunoichi, feeling slightly drowsy looking into her green eyes. "Ill`s allow it...we will gather up at the hospital after the operation..".

The guard stepped aside for her, letting her inside the village. The sun was high on the sky, despite it was almost 4pm. It was summer-time, and most of the villages passing her, standing in the stands, or just chatting with friends on the street, all wore light clothing, and now and then, a cloud jounin passed, Sakura shifed her shoulder`s slightly, through she keept her head high and walked gracefully, as much as you can with a heavy medic pouch on your back, hanging just over your hip. It was her first in the cloud village, but she had heard about it from Ino during one of their "girl nights", she had apperently been in the village on a few missions befor.

Haruno Sakura
Haruno Sakura

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum