Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_vote_lcapMayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_voting_barMayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_vote_lcapMayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_voting_barMayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsMayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) Narutobutton

Events
Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) 60676367

Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists)

2 posters

Go down

Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) Empty Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists)

Post  Takahiro Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Kekkai Genkai Name: Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists)

Detailed Description of Usage: Shi Ken took years to perfect. The Mayumi clan were those who were gifted with the Shi Ken. The Shi Ken was made to perform more than 1 jutsu at the same time. When activated, the Shi Ken is 4 fists which float around you and are controlled by you. They can act as your own hands and can perform jutsu. Along with the hands comes two spheres which link your chakara to the hands so you can easily perform jutsu using the shi ken. The catch to this kekkai genkai is you can perform only 1 A rank and B rank (Srank too) at a time using the Shi Ken. But E-C ranks you can perform 2 of.

Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) Mayumi_by_Marcks

Chakra Level of Activation: Genin
(Academy Student, Genin, Chunnin)

Rp sample of use: Slowly, the purple gas like substance oozed out, carrying two spheres with the mayumi symbol on each. The gas blew with the wind, releasing four round orbs of the purple substance. Soon enough, these 4 orbs took the form of hands and floated in mid air. The hands came together and quickly made multiple hand signs...and once they were done, someone called out "Demonic Illusion: Sly Fellow Mind Technique!".

Takahiro
Takahiro

Back to top Go down

Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists) Empty Re: Mayumi Shi Ken (Four Fists)

Post  Urufu Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Approved

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down