Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Violet Sharingan WIP I_vote_lcapViolet Sharingan WIP I_voting_barViolet Sharingan WIP I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Violet Sharingan WIP I_vote_lcapViolet Sharingan WIP I_voting_barViolet Sharingan WIP I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Violet Sharingan WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsViolet Sharingan WIP Narutobutton

Events
Violet Sharingan WIP 60676367

Violet Sharingan WIP

Go down

Violet Sharingan WIP Empty Violet Sharingan WIP

Post  Chaozi Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Kekkai Genkai Name:

Violet Sharingan

Detailed Description of Usage:

Ashlei is able to activate the step up of her sharingan that only she knows. No other uchiha had managed to gain this mainly because of the way it needs to be gained. Ashlei must have lost somebody she loved in a way she couldn't stop it and suffer greatly because of it. The day itachi left, she had completed the first step of this, the second step was done the night she went to bed and had terrible nightmares and crying fits.

What this sharingan is capable of, is not to read a jutsu and copy it, but to read a jutsu and change its heart. If a fire ball jutsu was aimed at her, the use of the violet sharingan would convince it to turn tail and attack the one that fired it. Se must see the hand symbols to do this and copy them to revert its course of direction. This means the first time she see's the jutsu, she is vulnerable to it like any other sharingan until she can then copy it and use it straight afterwards.

Chakra Level of Activation:
Ashlei Mischevang only

Rp sample of use:

Chaozi
Chaozi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum