Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_vote_lcapAshlei Mischevang WIP I_voting_barAshlei Mischevang WIP I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_vote_lcapAshlei Mischevang WIP I_voting_barAshlei Mischevang WIP I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Ashlei Mischevang WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsAshlei Mischevang WIP Narutobutton

Events
Ashlei Mischevang WIP 60676367

Ashlei Mischevang WIP

Go down

Ashlei Mischevang WIP Empty Ashlei Mischevang WIP

Post  Chaozi Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Name:
Ashlei Mischevang

Background:

3 Years Old

Ashlei originally lived the first few years of her life in the village Hidden in the Mist. She liked it there mainly because of the way her family taught her about life in that kind of scenery. The entire place was usually quite foggy and was run by somewhat of an evil man that cut off the villages bridge making them very vulnerable. Seeing no other option to save their child, Ashlei's parents put her in a basket and pushed her off into the waters hoping she would make it safely to the other side. A few hours later, and she had managed to arrive on the edge of a small fishing village on the other side of the large waters that surrounded the Hidden Mist. There, an old man took her in and raised her as his own. However, this little life didn't last for too long.

6 Years old

At the age of 6, Ashlei managed to find herself caught up by what appeared to be a net in the nearby woods left out by some huntsman after the creatures nearby. Little did she know that she strolled rather close to the boundaries of Konoha but this also gave her the break she needed. A lone boy walked past her and watched the little girl in the net struggle to get out. He smiled as he leaned down and cut the ropes with a knife. He had a recognizable face but didn't give a into to his name. From his appearance he looked about 8 years old and was already training himself.

10 Years old

It took Ashlei a whole four years to figure out exactly who this boy was. He was now 12 years old and spent most of his time within his clans housing. From what she had gathered, his name was Uchiha Itachi and a pretty talented bloke. Ashlei on the other hand, was a complete dunce with very little education and power. But then she was caught peeking on the Uchiha clans main house by Itachi himself who took her deep into the forest nearby in a very fast pace. She wondered if he was going to kill her or something but he just wanted to talk.

16 Years old

A lot of time passed since Itachi caught Ashlei sneaking around the Uchiha clans business. She was not much of a thinker and did things on intuition rather than smarts. Over the course of these six years, Itachi promised he would meet Ashlei every 3rd day in the same place he took her when he caught her. Here he would show Ashlei exactly who and waht he was. That he was a shinobi of the Uchiha clan and had a lot of power. Ashlei, loved him for that. She watched him burn down trees with his jutsu and use his Sharingan in cool ways.

One day, Itachi appeared before Ashlei with a proposition. He was going on a mission that day and had even told his brother to leave him alone so he could come to see Ashlei. He wanted to know if she wanted to follow him to this mission and see him in action. Ashlei knew fully well this was very dangerous but happily accepted his request and went along with another Uchiha that was in the group. Things didn't go entirely to plan as this third member was slain while Ashlei wasn't watching. Itachi was straight to the scene of the death with a hand and kunai covered in blood but that could have been anybodies. At least thats what Ashlei thought it was.

Then Itachi asked yet another proposition. If she wanted the Uchiha eyes to grant her the power of Sharingan. He would only be able to recover the right eye as the left was crushed from a blow to the face. Ashlei was incredibly reluctant but thought about the benefits more than the cons. Quickly, she accepted his request once more and she became part Uchiha through those eyes in secret.

All the while, Itachi was planning even greater things behind his actual face. Just a day later, Ashlei found Itachi talking to a girl that he was acting differently towards. He was being more forward,and much more forgiving than he was towards her. This made Ashlei obviously jealous but she knew she couldn't do a thing about Itachi's relationships. But she had to at least ask him about it the next day...

Not too long after

Ashlei heard news of a problem within the Uchiha Clan late at night on the day she was going to ask Itachi if he liked her. The clan was attacked and completely wiped out by an unknown source of which nobody could name. When Ashlei got to the bridge that connected the clans location to the rest of the country, she spotted Itachi with his younger brother he had told her about. Instead of running up to see if he was alright, she gasped and almost cried to see him covered in the blood of his comrades and family. He walked off into the distance, but looked over to her for a moment with a smile.

Up to the present day, 19 Years old

A lot has happened in these past few years. Itachi was found with the akatsuki members killing people and hunting Jinchuruki. Ashlei watched him from afar but didn't try to talk to him mainly out of fear. However, she did spend the last three years of her life training to be a shinobi like he was doing. She proved herself useful and became rather talented. But she always kept her Sharingan a secret and never told anybody she had it. This would explain why she always wears a headband but in a similar fashion to Kakashi sensei. It wraps around her head and over her eye like his headguard.

Luckily, she managed to get a hold of Kakashi several times in her time with the shinobi. One day, she overheard Kakashi talking to Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi's younger brother about learning the Chidori or Lightning Blade to others. Ashlei took a keen interest in gaining powers Sasuke learned and this is why she also went with the two. She didn't like working with Sasuke but she did manage to capture the essence as to using the Chidori very well and even before Sasuke managed it. This, pushed him slightly harder to blow a boulder to pieces in rage of being weak. This kind of showed Ashlei up but she didn't show that she minded. Instead, she just walked off back to her original training after thanking Kakashi for the extra lessons he had given the two.

Present Day

Soon after, Ashlei decided to leave the Shinobi traing without even passing any exams let alone even taking them. She just wanted to find Itachi and properly ask him what he was doing. Maybe even join him. However, her words were cut short as she found out Itachi was killed by Sasuke not too long ago. Now, Ashlei simply hunts down Sasuke and the rest of the Uchiha to both stop them, and to gain vengeance for such an innocent death.

Ninja Village:
Originally Hidden mist, Moved to Konoha

Ninja Rank:
Missing-Nin

Personality:

Appearance:

Kekkai Genkai(if any):

Half Sharingan

Using her sharingan only in her right eye, Ashlei is able to both predict and copy the jutsu of the target she is watching. However, her right eye must be open and viewing the jutsu being used or it will not be copied nor predicted. This technique is very helpful for both dodging powerful jutsu and learning how to use it just by watching it happen.

The only kind of weakness this form of sharingan takes is that the sharingan needs to see the jutsu to copy it. Thus making the first use of the jutsu the best chance to take her out before she figures out its weaknesses and uses it herself.

Violet Sharingan

Ashlei is able to activate the step up of her sharingan that only she knows. No other uchiha had managed to gain this mainly because of the way it needs to be gained. Ashlei must have lost somebody she loved in a way she couldn't stop it and suffer greatly because of it. The day itachi left, she had completed the first step of this, the second step was done the night she went to bed and had terrible nightmares and crying fits.

What this sharingan is capable of, is not to read a jutsu and copy it, but to read a jutsu and change its heart. If a fire ball jutsu was aimed at her, the use of the violet sharingan would convince it to turn tail and attack the one that fired it. Se must see the hand symbols to do this and copy them to revert its course of direction. This means the first time she see's the jutsu, she is vulnerable to it like any other sharingan until she can then copy it and use it straight afterwards.

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two):
Lightning, Fire

Specialized Jutsu(If any):

Chidori Lightning Blade

Training with Kakashi sensei and Sasuke Uchiha taught her how to utilize this dangerous lightning based strike. By holding her arm downwards, she can conjure lightning into her palm to use as an edged strike with the force of lightning. Upon striking, Ashlei will pass through the target of which the volts would be passed into the target she struck.

Chidori Lightning Slam

Instead of slicing through the target with lightning, Ashlei slams her palm into their chest and makes the lightning impulse out of their back in a relatively massive detonation.

Fire Ball Jutsu

Taught to her by Itachi Uchiha, Ashlei is able to blow a massive ball of flame from her lips through her fingers in the symbol of fire. This blast gets bigger and bigger the further it flies but becomes weaker the more distance it moves.

Violet Chidori

A chidori lightning blade but pink in colour. Upon striking, the body feels no pain until 3 seconds later of which the wound sets on fire and stings with the volts the attack built up. This Chidori looks and feels very devastating as Ashlei manages to tear up the scenery behind her quite fiercely. Because of this, Ashlei may only use this during Violet Sharingan mode and only once in a thread before she hurts herself too much.

Violet Fire Ball Phoenix

Ashlei performs a slightly different kind of Fireball jutsu with an alteration to the finger symbols. Upon launching, these fireballs quickly become pink in colour and split into three side by side. Upon collision, the fireballs simply disperse with no explosion. However, if they hit their target, they sink within their body and burns from within as they cannot pass through bone.

Rp Sample:

Chaozi
Chaozi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum