Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Mokuzai Senju. I_vote_lcapMokuzai Senju. I_voting_barMokuzai Senju. I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Mokuzai Senju. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsMokuzai Senju. Narutobutton

Events
Mokuzai Senju. 60676367

Mokuzai Senju.

2 posters

Go down

Mokuzai Senju. Empty Mokuzai Senju.

Post  +Mokuzai Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Name: Mokuzai Senju

Background: He'd developed a love for books, insects and history at an early age. He'd read of and gained knowledge of Shinobi's with all sorts of persona. This was perhaps what made the Genin vow to protect his village no matter the circumstances. All this prompted him to train all day, non – stop striving to be the best. He strives to surpass all the great shinobi’s he had read and heard of. Perhaps he could surpass them, if he trained just hard enough. But to be among the best, one had to learn from the best. So he did, becoming a student of his own, being capable of working at his own pace and developing a style that suited his choice of battle. He soon became independent, taking on the strict, collected and solitary personality of his father. He was viewed as a mysterious Shinobi to other member's of the village. Shunned? No, Mokuzai wasn't despised. He was confronted and bothered daily.

With a calm and direct charisma, he was able to over-look the troubles and aggravation he faced in his daily life. He spent his time solely admiring nature and insects. He would make notes about their behavior, habitat and capability. Rarely did anyone see him in the village. This caused others to be suspicious of the boy and remain alert while around him. Though they trusted him enough to reveal their secrets to him and be confident that he would not reveal them. Mokuzai became a vessel of untold truths, possibly the reason why he took refuge in a remote area, away form the rest of the villagers. They became a nuisance. After graduating from the Academy at ten years of age, the personality of the boy gradually altered.

Ninja Village: Konohagakure.

Ninja Rank: Genin

Personality: Mokuzai is a deceptive, cunning, and has a serious side to his personality. Despite his collected, mysterious personality, he always speaks politely. Like most typical males, he can be the perverted type, but keeps such thoughts to himself. Mokuzai contains a vast amount of information - despite his age. This is partially due to his interest in books and history, thus labeled a bibliophile. He is always, mostly, seen carrying a book along with him, in the satchel attached to his back. He tends to avoid battles if the need of involvement isn't necessary or if allowed to. But if the situation arises in which his involvement in battle is needed, he will do so without hesitating. He also seems to develop interest for other villages and in clans and bloodlines. Mokuzai has protective instincts, not hesitating to protect an ally from danger. Mokuzai tends to be on his own, study nature and write in his note book.

Appearance: He is slender yet fairly muscular. He stands at a height of 5'9'', sun-kissed skin and messy hair of blond orange-colored eyes. Mokuazai's personality is further emphasized by his generally serious, stern and seemingly permanent scowl. Mokuzai's nose is straight and follows the line of the forehead without the usual depression at the root of the nose. His nose is useful for the perception of direction. The acuity of his eyes are excellent, having the maximum cycles per degree possible for one to attain. The size of his ears are that of average. He has an angular-shaped face and takes on a boy-ish look. Mokuzai has above average physical skills (strength, agility, endurance) and thus suited for physical competition/gymnastics. He has a well-developed physique obtained by extensive physical training and strict daily exercise. His chest is muscular and the abdominal muscles are well-visible. His legs could be described as those fit for running and all kinds of activities involving the legs. His arms are muscular and strong. The power he has behind his punches are exceptional, as his hands are capable of infiltrating concrete blocks (10 centimeters thick) and coming out the other end. The force behind his punches is equal to that behind his kicks. Mokuzai is ambidextrous capable of using both limbs equally.

Weight: 140 Lbs.

Head: Blond messy hair with a hat/
Face: Clear face, orange eyes, seemingly permanent scowl.
Neck: Konoha head band.
Upper body: Short-sleeved orange t shirt, high upturned collar jacket with a zipper and pockets located at the sides.
Back: A satchel containing items.
Hands: Blue coloured fingerless gloves with a metal on it.
Legs: Blue shorts coming to an end a bit below his knees. White-coloured bandage wrapped around both legs between his ankles and a little below his knees.
Feet: Sandals.
Weapon slot: Two pouches: one behind strapped to his left thigh/waist and the other on the opposite side.

Kekkai Genkai(if any): Wood Release.

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two): Water, Earth. {Wood}

Specialized Jutsu(If any):

Hidden Mist Technique
Double Suicide Decapitation
Haze Clone Technique

Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Tearing Earth Turning Palm

Rp Sample: I'm a Genin.

Last edited by +Mokuzai on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

+Mokuzai

Back to top Go down