Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_vote_lcapKato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_voting_barKato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_vote_lcapKato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_voting_barKato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsKato  Tanaka[W.I.P] Narutobutton

Events
Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] 60676367

Kato Tanaka[W.I.P]

Go down

Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] Empty Kato Tanaka[W.I.P]

Post  Lonewolf Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:10 am

Name: Kato Tanaka

Background: Kato always got in trouble as a kid but his clan had the very common thing with the kids. then when a kid (kato) actualy stolen somthing from a other clan a mini war occured between clans sadly katos clan didnt have the village on thier side so it was 40 against katos clan. Theere were barley any survivors maby four at most including kato. Kato was taken in by a family that found him on the streets. after kato finished the chunin exams he started to steal again and got himself some money and got himself a home. He was a thief and a good one. His wepon of choice is claws that where attached to gloves they worked great.

Ninja Village: Leaf village

Ninja Rank: Chunnin
(Max Chunnin for Now)

Personality: When Kato was a child he got in trouble all the time. When he got to know jutsu he did even more bad until his mom (Dad died from massacre) started to punish him.

Appearance:Kato  Tanaka[W.I.P] Iyaquizcom

Kekkai Genkai(if any):

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two): lightning and fire.
(Wind, Water, Fire, Lightning, Earth)

Specialized Jutsu(If any):

Name of Technique: Lightning strike

Chakra Element/Taijutsu: Lightning

Technique Description: Summon a lightning ball to strike the ground from the sky.
Chakra Level(Academy Student, Genin, Chunnin, Jounin, Anbu, Hokage,): chunin

Rp Sample of use: Kato was in a intense battle with his enemy shantis. Shantis was standing there when Kato raised his hand and with the other did a jutsu symbols. A lightning bolt struck from the sky and it was aiming at guess who Shantis. if it struck it would probely roast him.

Rp Sample: It was a cloudy day the sunlight poured from the clouds that covered the sky. Jack was a assasin his target was the president. He was going to be paid 5,000,000 dollars for a one shot kill. Jack smirked at the thought he had his sniper on the stand he was holding it and he was prepared. The president left
his limo and was walking to the white house jack was located in a bush. The president as expected had 6 gaurds surrounding him and cameras almost everywhere that was a very big almost the one blind spot was the bush. Jack blew out and fired his sniper and of course got a perfect head shot. The president fell against one gaurd and the gaurds started to pull out guns look around and get help.

Lonewolf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum