Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
Hitori Riezin I_vote_lcapHitori Riezin I_voting_barHitori Riezin I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
Hitori Riezin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsHitori Riezin Narutobutton

Events
Hitori Riezin 60676367

Hitori Riezin

2 posters

Go down

Hitori Riezin Empty Hitori Riezin

Post  Hitori Riezin Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Name: Hitori Riezin

Background:Hitori was born two months before his village was set ablaze. He was the only survivor but was so badly burned that his skin could never recover, and he was blinded by the blaze. it was a miracle he survived. He waa recovered and rasied till he was old enough to go to the academy at Kohona.

A extremely intelligent boy, he was the perfect ninja. He could not read because he was blind, but he could see using chakra. He never understood how, but he enjoyed it. Things written down he usually could not see though. He excelled in taijutsu and was extremely strong, and that was his forte.

He aced ninja school, now works alone since he does not get along with anyone that knows him.

Ninja Village: Leaf

Ninja Rank:
Chuunin

Personality: Very detached and hate filled. Though can be friendly to those who have experianced pain like he has.

Appearance:Differences from the picture: He is completely (Every inch of him) covered in white bandages at all times. His body is completely covered in harsh, scarred burns. He has ragged black hair. Most of him is melted and misshapen. His eyelids melted shut and his eye's burned away. Casuing him to be blind.

Kekkai Genkai(if any): Constant emission of weak chakra waves allow the user to see the world around them in a 360 through chakra's eyes. Its see's the world like Daredevils sound sight, except its does not need sound to see.

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two):
Fire, Earth

Specialized Jutsu(If any):

Name:Hell Tiger Blessing
Element:N/A
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:
It doubles the current strength of the user. The person gains Claws and fangs. They also get a very animalistic personality of their original. Their instincts usually rule their actions over their intelligence. Lasts 10 posts. Does not require handseals.

Name: Tiger Palm
Element: N/A
Type:Taijutsu
Description: It is a mixture of tiger claw and buda palm. It has the grace of buda palm with the power of tiger claw. You fight with your palm flat, and your fingers curled in upon themselves. It is a taijutsu style that requires great strength and grace/speed.

Name: Flaming Tiger Palm
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: No handseals. The users hands become ingulfed in flames. He gets double his average strength and this jutsu does not use up much chakra. He can create a blast of intense fire from the front of his palm that would go out for about ten meters.

Rp Sample: Solomon jumped back to the other side of the large circular room. " I know what it means, thousand lightning arrow. I also do not care " He pointed all eleven swords at Castiella. " O chrónos sas eínai epáno mikró louloúdi. Know what that means flower? "

Solomon began to multiply, once, twice, three times, none of them had the tendrils. The three other Solomons phased behind Castiella and stabbed her in each shoulder, each thigh and each side of her hip, blood surging from each wound.

The real Solomon began to slowly walk forward as Castiella attempted to break free, though she could not. Her form was frozen in place so she could neither move in anyway or change her form, his energy in her body was making it so. Solomon dropped both of his katana's in his hands, they instantly became soaked. Somehow all the Solomons was remaining comletely untouched by the rain, their hair did not move in the wind because the wind never touched him and even when he was struck by lightning on the way there, it never touched him though he never dodged.

He raised his right hand and a short thin black sword materialized in it. Solomon smirked, " Shade of swords, it seeks out and kills anyone not compatible with it. " He watched as the sword shook violently and sent a black fog toward Castiella. Solomon pulled the sword back and the fog retreated. " I guess you are not compatible, the shade wants you blood. " He looked at the sword, " You will kill her soon. " The sword instantly calmed.

" Now die. Flower"

Hitori Riezin

Back to top Go down

Hitori Riezin Empty Re: Hitori Riezin

Post  Urufu Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Approved.

Well, as soon as you make the bloodline with the kekkai seperately, of course.

After that, a reapproval will be initiated.

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Urufu Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 pm

reapproved

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content