Naruto: Blasphemy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Urufu (47)
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_lcapThe Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_voting_barThe Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_rcap 
Hitori Riezin (6)
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_lcapThe Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_voting_barThe Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Chilly (6)
Hiroshi (6)
Sasuke (5)
Takahiro (5)
Takeo Kotonashi (4)
Zane Hataro (4)
Chaozi (3)
Tetsu Kurogane (2)

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm by Sutoka

» ENgagia: The College of Chaos
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm by Chaozi

» Borders Of Konoha.
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm by Tsukiko Noroi

» Tsukiko Noroi
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm by Urufu

» Tatsumaki Clan
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» Urufu Tatsumaki
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm by Mr.Chilly

» The End of the Beginning [EVENT, NARUTO ONLY]
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm by Sasuke

» Kanji Inuzuka WIP
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm by Kanji Inuzuka

» Kanzangan Release (Lava Release)
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm by Takahiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Rules
 Plot
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Bleach Platinum HeartsThe Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki Narutobutton

Events
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki 60676367

The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki

2 posters

Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki Empty The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki

Post  Mr.Chilly Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Name:
Naruto Uzumaki

Background:
Naruto was born as the son of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and the Nine-Tails' second jinchūriki, Kushina Uzumaki. Before his birth, they had decided to name him after the main character in Jiraiya's first book, hoping their son would be as great a ninja as the character was, making Jiraiya Naruto's godfather.[4]

Prior to Naruto's birth, his parents knew that the seal that kept the Nine-Tails within Kushina would be in danger of breaking during childbirth, so they set up a plan to prevent that from ever happening. Kushina was taken a short distance outside of the village to give birth in secret, with Biwako Sarutobi and Taji as her midwives, a few ANBU as security, and with Minato keeping the seal in place. Immediately after Kushina gave birth, Madara Uchiha appeared and took Naruto hostage, demanding Minato to step away from Kushina or he would kill the newborn child. Madara then threw Naruto into the air, forcing Minato to catch him and transport him to a safer location, allowing Madara to escape with Kushina. By the time Minato could go after Kushina, Madara had already succeeded in removing the Nine-Tails from Kushina.

Fortunately, Kushina (who survived the extraction thanks to her strong vitality) was saved by Minato and brought to Naruto, leaving the weakened mother to care for the sleeping Naruto while Minato went to deal with Madara. To save the village, Minato engaged Madara in combat and sacrificed his life to seal the Nine-Tails' Yin chakra within himself and seal the Yang chakra (as well as imprints of his and Kushina's soul) within Naruto, believing his son would someday have need of the demon's power to defeat Madara's threat once and for all.[5][6] Suddenly orphaned, Naruto was left to grow up knowing nothing of his parents, receiving only his mother's last name since the Third Hokage felt that it was best that nobody knew that he was related to the Fourth Hokage.

Before Minato died, he asked that the villagers of Konoha view Naruto as a hero who had helped defeat the Nine-Tails. However, only a few of the villagers honored his request, while most instead resented him for containing the monster that had destroyed their home. In light of this, the Third Hokage decreed that nobody should ever speak of the Nine-Tails sealed within Naruto, hoping that their children would not resent him as they did. The children, however, followed their parents' lead, despite not knowing why. Apart from the Third Hokage, Iruka Umino was the only one who acted as a surrogate family to the young Naruto.

Ninja Village:
Konohagakure

Ninja Rank:
Sennin

Personality:
Due to the prejudice and loneliness he suffered in his childhood, Naruto developed a craving for acknowledgment. In order to achieve this, Naruto would pull pranks all around the village and even go as far as strive for the title of Hokage. Even after graduating from the academy, Naruto was still determined to be recognized, though as Naruto made more and more connections with others, his reasons for wanting to become Hokage underwent a change, having less to do with the desire for recognition, and more to do with wanting the strength to protect his home and the people close to him. Because of Naruto's desire to become Hokage, he greatly admires those who have held it. As stated by Madara Uchiha, Naruto is a firm believer in the Will of Fire.

Naruto's exuberant personality and fiery desire for self-improvement strongly impacts the lives of those around him. At the beginning of the series, Naruto befriended Konohamaru Sarutobi, the grandson of the Third Hokage, and it is through his brief tutelage that Konohamaru learned that the path to success is through plenty of hard work. Kakashi Hatake has described this as Naruto's "unique power," as he seems to change the world views of everyone he meets, and inspires courage for the future within them. With this power, Naruto was able to redeem Zabuza Momochi, make Neji Hyūga abandon his view of destiny and inescapable fate, inspire courage in Inari, Sakura Haruno, and Hinata Hyūga, persuade Tsunade to come out of seclusion, change Gaara from the dark demon into one of his closest friends, and even earn the trust of Nagato, the apparent leader of Akatsuki, who was one of the main antagonists of the series. Neji believes that only Naruto can save Sasuke Uchiha from darkness; however, Sasuke and A, the Fourth Raikage are to date the only people Naruto has failed to persuade.

As mentioned above, Naruto is characterized as being hyperactive; he is typically exuberant, easily excitable, and impulsive. This is supported by Asuma Sarutobi in the Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc in the anime, describing Naruto as being the type who doesn't think before acting, similar to Sora. Asuma also identified Naruto's personality type and fighting style, like Sora's, as being a 'power type' (types that are best suited to 'charging straight in') and are best effective in battle when sent in first, in the front to 'clear a path' through the enemy's defensive line, making a way in after them for the rest of the team. While raw power is one of his strengths, Naruto has begun to learn in recent chapters that it is something that he needs to temper with focus in order for it to become truly effective.

According to Kakashi, Naruto is someone who learns through his body. Naruto is relatively naive, being slow to understand a jutsu's principles, and often requiring a dumbing-down of an already dumbed-down analogy in order to grasp what is being explained to him. This assumes he is able to keep his attention long enough, as he commonly seeks to change the subject in light of his ignorance, outwardly insisting that he already gets the concept. Though he retains this confidence in himself to great degrees, loudly proclaiming that he will master whatever technique he is learning in a fraction of the usual time, Naruto will not hesitate to ask for help if he needs it.

As an extension of his naivety, Naruto has a number of childish traits. His pajamas always include a comical black nightcap with eyes and teeth, and he keeps his money in a chubby, green-frog wallet he affectionately calls "Gama-chan." He is also very brash and rarely pays heed to formality or social standings. He almost exclusively eats ramen, and is a frequent customer at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. He has only refused ramen on one occasion: when he was stricken by grief over Jiraiya's death.[8] He has a natural affinity for perverted ideas and jutsu, something he tends to be reprimanded for by Sakura as well as Iruka, and which is only brought to new levels after meeting Jiraiya. He also smiles near-constantly, which during his childhood, was to mask the sadness of his lonely life. Those who are closest to him are able to recognize when his smile isn't genuine. Naruto also inherited his catch-phrase "Dattebayo!" (だってばよ!) from his mother, Kushina Uzumaki, who would say "(da)ttebane" (「(だ)ってばね」) when excited or frustrated.

However, when the situation calls for it or when someone dear to him is in trouble, Naruto can be very serious, and will instantly try to come to their aid. This is most commonly seen in the series through his interactions with his team-mates, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. With Sasuke, Naruto views him as a brother, and throughout Part II strives to bring him back to Konoha, despite his willing defection from the village. With Sakura, Naruto had a long-standing crush on her, and will do all in his power to make her happy, even if it is at the expense of his own happiness. Sai has indicated that this dedication has progressed to the point of love. Sai also notes that the strain of making Sakura happy and bringing Sasuke home are the source of Naruto's internal pain.

After the loss of his mentor Jiraiya, talking with his own father, and talking to Jiraiya's killer and former pupil, Nagato, Naruto came to understand the downside of revenge, and desired to save Sasuke from it even more. Naruto also tried to stop the Kumo-nin from exacting their revenge against Sasuke, for this would only create a cycle of hatred. It appeared that Naruto was becoming increasingly desperate in his quest to save Sasuke, as he was willing to get down on his knees before the Raikage and beg for Sasuke to be forgiven for his crimes and even take physical abuse over selling him out. Furthermore, after learning from Madara Uchiha the reason of Sasuke's hatred, Naruto decided and proclaimed to Sakura, who was trying to get him to leave his quest, that he truly understood Sasuke now and wanted to save him not just because of the promise he made to Sakura, but for also to himself. However, after realizing that the rest of his comrades were aiming to kill Sasuke, and that nobody in the village would ever accept him again, Naruto apparently suffered from hyperventilation due to the extreme conflict that he has been presented with.

Upon finally reuniting with Sasuke, Naruto sympathized with the criminal for his actions, and refused to back down or kill him, instead finding a third solution. Naruto came to the conclusion that the two of them were indeed destined to fight, as Madara predicted, and that when that happens, both Naruto and Sasuke would die. Naruto is fully prepared to shoulder Sasuke's burden, as a friend. In a way, Naruto is the sole person to not have given up hope on Sasuke. However, like the rest of Konoha, Naruto has finally given up in bringing Sasuke back as a citizen of the village, believing that words would no longer have any effect to allowing them to understand each other, and has resigned himself to fighting (and potentially killing) Sasuke to protect Konoha.

Appearance:
The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki Naruto___Sennin_Mode_by_Kanomaru

Kekkai Genkai(if any):
None

Chakra Affinity(Max of Two):
Wind

Specialized Jutsu(If any):
Shadow-Clone Jutsu: Although Naruto had trouble with the Clone Technique at the start of the series, he quickly learned how to use Jōnin-level techniques, like the Shadow Clone Technique and its large-scale version. The technique would become his first signature jutsu. The Shadow Clone Technique takes advantage of the massive chakra reserve Naruto possesses due to him being the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails. Naruto is able to create upwards to two thousand clones, and able to have a decent amount of chakra in each of them. Because of this, Naruto can use his shadow clones for virtually anything, from straight combat to speed training.

In the beginning, Naruto would create a multitude of clones to overwhelm his opponents. Other times however, he would employ the use of the Transformation Technique to change the appearance of these clones to catch his target off guard. By Part II, Naruto learned that whatever his shadow clones learn, he, the main mind, would also learn. By using this, he is able to learn something that would usually take years in days, which greatly increased his rate of learning. Naruto also learned that he could use the shadow clones to determine his opponents' abilities, to determine how many clones he will really need to defeat them instead of simply wasting chakra on thousands of clones.

Rasengan: Created by the Fourth Hokage and taught to him by Jiraiya, the Rasengan is Naruto's second and strongest signature jutsu. While the Rasengan is a one-handed technique, Naruto required the use of two to form it due to his poor chakra control, thus using a clone to form the "shell" of the sphere. Despite this, Naruto has used the Rasengan effectively in almost every one of his fights after mastering it. The Rasengan holds an advantage over its counterpart, the Chidori. The Rasengan only requires chakra control to form, while the Chidori uses so much chakra that it can only be used a few times a day. Naruto mastered the Rasengan to a degree that he can do it almost instantaneously.

The Rasengan, like the Clone Technique, would be the base of several original jutsu created by Naruto, such as the Great Ball Rasengan, a larger and more powerful version of the Rasengan. He has also created the Wind Release: Rasengan and Wind Release: Rasenshuriken after his wind training, and after his senjutsu training, the Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan and Sage Technique: Rasenrengan. He has also demonstrated the combined use of his shadow clones and the Rasengan, resulting in Sage Art: Super Great Ball Spiralling Large Group Spheres, in which Naruto and his shadow clones can each use a Rasengan many times their own size against a single target.

Summoning Jutsu: Naruto was first taught how to use the Summoning Technique by Jiraiya. After allowing Naruto to sign the Summoning Contract with the toads of Mount Myōboku, Jiraiya took Naruto through the execution of the technique in order to provide Naruto with allies in future battles. Additionally, Jiraiya's other motivation to teaching Naruto how to summon was to help Naruto to realize and take advantage of the Nine-Tails' chakra.

The type of toads that Naruto can summon at any time is proportional to his chakra and skill, as when he first started out he could only summon tadpoles. At first, Naruto had a hard time getting any specific toad, as he summoned either Gamakichi or Gamatatsu. But when he used the Nine-Tails' chakra, or when he was truly motivated, Naruto was able to summon the toad boss, Gamabunta.

Sage Mode: After Jiraiya's death at the hands of Pain, Naruto began training with Fukasaku in Mount Myōboku to learn senjutsu and how to enter Sage Mode. In order to achieve this, Naruto had to learn to sense and control the natural energy around him. Once mastered, Naruto was able to perfect the Rasenshuriken, so that he could throw it, and learn Frog Kata, a taijutsu style that uses the natural energy around the user to enhance the range and the potency of their attacks. In Sage Mode, Naruto's overall physical abilities are dramatically enhanced to the point where he could throw entities much larger than himself with little to no effort, including the Animal Path's Giant Rhino and the Nine-Tails. His speed increases to a point where he was able to intercept a charging Asura Path, which had been using its chakra boots to attack Tsunade, create a Rasengan and slam it down before it could even react, showing him covering considerable distance in a short amount of time.

However, Naruto had two flaws in his senjutsu training: To mold natural energy, the user must remain absolutely still, something one can not do while in combat; and because of the Nine-Tails, Shima and Fukasaku were unable to fuse with Naruto to mold it for him. To counter this, Naruto had to leave two shadow clones in a safe place to mold the natural energy for him. Once he depleted his current amount of senjutsu chakra, he would dispel one of the clones and use the natural energy it had gathered to re-enter Sage Mode. However, this method limits the maximum number of shadow clones that Naruto can create to five. Any more would interfere with the focus of the clones' gathering natural energy. However, this limit in shadow clones ceases should Naruto decide to go all out during a fight and forgo having any clones store natural energy for him.[17][18][19] Naruto is currently trying to extend the time he can remain in Sage Mode. During his battle with the Nine-Tails within his subconscious, Naruto and his large group of shadow clones entered Sage Mode. It appeared that his "physical self" was able to enter Sage Mode in his mediated state, then transferred the senjutsu chakra to his "mental self" and all of his shadow clones.

Also while in Sage Mode, Naruto gains a sensory ability to detect other people's chakra from long distances. This ability was first demonstrated when Naruto returned to Konoha during Pain's invasion and asked Tsunade about Kakashi's whereabouts, as he could not sense his chakra.

for a full and more complete list please follow this link to all of Narutos Jutsus http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:SearchByProperty/User_tech/Naruto_Uzumaki

Bijuu:
The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox

Bijuu History:
According to Madara Uchiha, the Nine-Tails first came into being in the waning days of the Sage of the Six Paths' life; to prevent the Ten-Tailed Beast's resurgence, the Sage split up its chakra into nine separate, monstrous constructs of living chakra, which would become known as the tailed beasts.[4] Over the centuries, the Nine-Tails gained a reputation as an age-old natural disaster, appearing suddenly out of nowhere to attack areas wherever human malice has collected and festered.

Many decades ago, when Madara defected from Konoha, he used his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan to take control of the Nine-Tails, and used it to help him fight against Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage, to exact his revenge. The battle was so great that it tore the earth apart and created the Valley of the End. Despite being in control of the Nine-Tails' power, Madara was defeated and was believed to have died.[5] After the battle, Hashirama's wife, Mito of the fūinjutsu-using Uzumaki clan, volunteered to have the Nine-Tails sealed within herself in order to keep the threat it posed contained, becoming its first jinchūriki. Towards the end of her life, Mito passed on this status and responsibility to Kushina Uzumaki, who later became the wife of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage.[6]

Twelve years before the start of the series, after the end of the Third Great Shinobi World War, the seal containing the Nine-Tails weakened as Kushina was about to give birth to her and Minato's son, Naruto. Despite keeping her childbirth a secret, Madara discovered their location, killed their escorts, broke the seal, and seized control of the Nine-Tails once again.[7] After that, Madara summoned the Nine-Tails into the village, and ordered it to destroy Konoha.[8]

During the attack, the Nine-Tails eventually became free of Madara's control when Minato placed a contract seal on him, however despite this, it had decimated many shinobi that tried to repel it. When the Nine-Tails tried to fire another chakra blast at the village, it was stopped when Minato summoned Gamabunta unto its back, and later teleported it away from the village to Kushina and Naruto's location, while letting the blast detonate away from anyone. Soon afterwards, Kushina used her chakra chains to subdue the beast, planning to seal it back inside her in hopes of it preventing from coming back for a while when she dies. Minato, knowing that the Nine-Tails would return without a host and a threat Madara still was to the village, came up with a different plan to give him and Kushina a chance to see Naruto again and give Konoha the means to combat Madara if he should ever attack the village again.

As it was held down by Kushina, Minato sealed half of the Nine-Tails' chakra with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, which caused it to dramatically decrease in size, but it still was large enough to tower over trees. The Nine-Tails soon realized what was happening as Minato prepared the Eight Trigrams Seal, and not wanting to be sealed again, took the chance to attack Naruto when Kushina was weakened. However, its attack was unsuccessful as both Minato and Kushina used their bodies to stop the Nine-Tails' claw from reaching Naruto, piercing them instead. The Nine-Tails cursed them for this before Minato sealed it into Naruto.

In the anime, it was revealed that the Nine-Tails had left behind large amounts of its chakra during the attack. Kazuma collected and sealed the chakra within his own son, Sora, hoping to make use of its power for his own agenda.[9]

look here for the rest of his Jutsus.

Bijuu Advantages:
Jinchuriki Transformations: As the Nine-Tails' jinchūriki, Naruto is gifted with its enormous supply of chakra and stamina, immense strength, increased speed, accelerated healing (recovering from minor injuries within a few seconds to major injuries within a day), and, at times, a nearly impenetrable chakra shield.

Naruto's normal chakra level is considered extremely high, partially because of the Nine-Tails. The seal allowed a small amount of the Nine-Tails' chakra to always mix with Naruto's own. Jiraiya once commented upon the fact that Naruto's body was much too small a vessel to properly contain the Nine-Tails' chakra, and his body would instinctively reject the bulk of it due to the damage it could cause. Ebisu implied that Naruto's poor chakra control stemed from this, as a portion of his chakra was used to reject the Nine-Tails' overwhelming chakra. According to Kakashi, Naruto's regular chakra level is about four times of Kakashi's own. As such, he is naturally suited to jutsu that use a large amount of chakra, such as the Shadow Clone Technique. While most ninja are only capable of creating a few clones safely, due to the technique's hazard of equally dividing the user's chakra among the clones, Naruto is able to create hundreds while maintaining a decent supply of chakra in each one.

The Nine-Tails' chakra first came to Naruto during life-threatening situations, given to him by the Nine-Tails itself to ensure its survival, but after training with Jiraiya, Naruto learned how to contact the Nine-Tails and demand some of its chakra. Alternatively, Naruto could give into his anger or frustration, allowing the Nine-Tails to force its influence upon him. Depending on how much of its chakra he gained, Naruto can lose control of his senses, devolving into an animal that attacks anything within reach, as well as damaging his body with the Nine-Tails' chakra, slowly shortening his lifespan. For these reasons, Naruto learned to exercise more control over the Nine-Tails' chakra.

After Naruto successfully separated the Nine-Tails' chakra from its will, and imprisoned the Nine-Tails itself with a new seal, he stored the chakra within a separate place of himself. Because of this, he can access the chakra directly without having to interact with the Nine-Tails, and gains a new form: a chakra cloak that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths.[14][15] In this form, he is able to move at incredible speeds, and display greater physical strength. Naruto also gains the Nine-Tails' unique sensory ability to detect negative emotions, something not even the best sensor-type ninja are capable of.

Rp Sample:
Naruto walks in the room, after leaving the bathroom, and yells "I MISSED!!!!!"

Last edited by Mr.Chilly on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mr.Chilly

Back to top Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki Empty Re: The Mother Fuckin' Naruto Uzumaki

Post  Urufu Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Approved Because of Canon/Plot

Urufu

https://naruto-blasphemy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down